Welcome to Trinity Episcopal Church – Mineral Point, Wisconsin! We are a small but vibrant congregation located in the lovely Driftless Region of Southwestern Wisconsin.
Trinity Mineral Point plans to have in-person worship this Sunday, April 4th. In order to attend the service, you must reserve a place. There is a limit of 25 people which includes the 3 people who will be involved in the service itself. To do this, please email (email@example.com ) Pat Cole or telephone her (508-899-2600).
You may not attend if you feel unwell.
You may not attend if you have been exposed to anyone who has been diagnosed in the last two weeks
You will be asked the following screening questions. If your answer is yes to any of them, you are not eligible to attend. You can request that these questions be asked via a telephone call on Saturday evening, or you may answer them at the door of the sanctuary. Mark Prouty will be there to ask the questions and guide you to a safe, socially distanced seating place in the sanctuary. Do you have any of the following symptoms
- Fever and/or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- We are required to provide a warning for those with elevated risks of the following concerns so each person can evaluate the risk of their own attendance.
- Age 65 and older
- Type 2 diabetes
- Immune compromise
- Significant heart, lung, liver, or kidney conditions
- Moderate and Severe Obesity
- Any age with underlying medical conditions
- If you will be attending the service, please know the following:
- If you have a Book of Common Prayer, please bring it along. There will be no pew copies. You may also want to bring your bible.
- The service will be less than 1 hour.
- Because attendance is limited, you must sign up to attend! Please call or email Pat. If we cannot accommodate you this week, you will be placed first on the list for next week.
- Please arrive at the front ramp entrance. The main doors at the steps and the undercroft will be closed.
- Maintain 6 to 10 feet distance from any others who have arrived before you.
- You will be ushered inside from the outside by the greeter (Mark Prouty.) If the greeter is not immediately available, please wait patiently outside.
- You must have a mask before entering– the greeter will provide one if you forget yours.
- You will be seated in a way that maintains distance – unavailable pews will be marked
- We may leave the doors open, so dress accordingly.
- Alas! There will be no singing.
- We may pass the peace only from where we are seated.
- The offering plate will not be passed but will be at the back if you wish to make a contribution.
- When the service is concluded, please exit from the back first.
- There will be no gathering after the service.
- The undercroft is expected to be unused. If you need to use the restroom afterward, please exit the building from the undercroft exit, not the stairs (we want the stairs to be one way only).
We know that this seems very cumbersome, but this is what we agree to in order to have the permission of the Diocese to have an in-person worship service.
We are also meeting online weekly for virtual coffee hour. Please email Mark for the link. Individuals may still mail in their weekly plate offerings, as we still have financial obligations: 409 High Street, Mineral Point, Wisconsin 53565